We cater events! If you would like us to cater your event, please contact us directly at 323 325 5573 or email us at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Date and time of event
2. Location of event
3. Number of people
Please take a look at our menu. Typically our catering menu includes three items of your choice from our menu at thefixonwheels.com/menu. We can also add a vegetarian or non-beef option. Examples of non-beef options we have provided in the past include:
1. Chicken sandwich
2. Pulled pork sandwich
3. Gardenburger or Beyond Meat patty (surcharge applies for Beyond)
4. Turkey burger
5. Grilled cheese Jose (sourdough, tomato, provolone, tomato)
We can also come up with other suggestions or ideas if you wish.
1. Minimum charge applies. Typically our minimum charge for catering events is $1000 Monday to Thursday and $1500 for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This includes a three-hour window for serving food. Additional charges apply for longer windows.
2. Our typical catering charge is $15 per person. This includes a 1/4 lb. burger, fries and a canned soda or bottled water. Sales tax applies.
3. A 50% deposit is required to secure the date. Of this deposit amount, 50% is refundable up until seven days before the event. The other 50% is non-refundable.
4. A 15% service charge applies to the catering charge. This covers our travel time, gas, mileage, setup and teardown times.
5. We typically set up 60-90 minutes before serving and will be out of the venue 30-60 minutes after the service window.
6. We do not book events which have difficult access roads, such as certain locations in the Hollywood Hills or Bel Air, where there are steep and narrow roads. This is for our safety.
7. Final balance is due 24 hours prior to the event.
Some events we have catered recently are Riviera Country Club, Snapchat, Buzzfeed, and the set of the CBS TV show “Scorpion.” We have also catered many private events and are happy to provide references.
Attached is a photo of a catering we did in September 2018 for actor Bryan Cranston.